Saturday, 16 January 2016

Mail list with surprises

As I mentioned before, I have been reading and watching whatever Ranae shares about etsy. One of her best advice is to make a mail list for my shop. I have always been a good student whole my education life so I did my homework  and built a mail list. Yay! Thanks bestie Ranae!

You can see the link on the right side of the blog to join. There are lots of advantages of joining the list. You will be the first to see new products before I add them on Pure Craft shop with a big discount! It is all because you are special! :)

I have added some ruffle scarves on the shop, and my friends on the list were first to see and choose the colors they want before it goes online. They were 10.00£ for the list and now 13.00£ on the shop. Just as I promised :) Dont also miss %30 discount with a welcoming mail when you join!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© Pure Craft, AllRightsReserved.