Monday, 5 January 2015

Lets do some yarn shopping!

Last week I found out an online yarn-shopping website had a sale because they were closing it. I needed some yarn (we always do :D ) so I started choosing the colors and so for myself. Then, I thought to buy more and sell it on my shop. I wish I could buy all the 1500 yarn they had :) But the storage would be a big problem so I had to limit the number of the yarn balls.. 

I hope that the yarn will be fresh blood for my shop. I feel like I am on maternity leave that will take so long. I could never imagine life with two kids would be that busy.  I thought I could knit as usual; I cant find enough time for my shop and instagram even-though Little M is at school during weekdays. I cant realize how minutes and hours fly away.

I will add the photos on my instagram account and my etsy shop as well. Keep an eye on my accounts not to miss the deals please :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© Pure Craft, AllRightsReserved.