This is one of the recipes I made for my friends. Everybody liked it. It is good to have some in the jar and have as a snack or put in the lunch boxes. As little M will go to school in September, I note down some pack lunch ideas. This will be on the top of the list for now I think. :)
- 120 gr butter
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup olive oil(sunflower oil is fine too)
- 1 1/2 table spoon of salt
- 1 table spoon of sugar
- 1 table spoon of baking powder
- 200 gr feta cheese
- 4 cups of strong white flour
- 1/2 cup finely chopped dill
- 1/4 cup of black seed
- 1/4 cup of sesame seed
- Mix all the ingredients. Add flour slowly and knead until you have a soft dough.
- Cover the dough and let it rest for 15 minutes.
- Dust the kitchen top with some flour and roll the dough until it is approx 1 cm high.
- Cut shapes using a cutter or cup.
- Brush with some oil and bake until golden brown.